Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Apple Scented Playdough

I love to make homemade playdough for the littles and have my go-to recipe which is the cooked one with flour, salt, water, oil, and cream of tartar (plus add-ins like glitter, scents, food coloring).  I came across a "tweak" to this recipe on Pinterest that I knew would be perfect for us this week since we are learning about what kinds of food comes from trees.  The genius ingredient for making amazing apple-scented playdough is......... apple shampoo.  Who knew???  CLICK HERE for the recipe.  I was super happy with this playdough.  It is very, very soft and smells AH-Mazing.  The littles loved playing with it. 

We used our apple playdough on some apple tree playdough mats that I found HERE and printed and laminated.





No comments:

Post a Comment